Commercial Services Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Commercial Services Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our commercial service businesses, ensuring efficient and effective delivery of services to meet customer satisfaction goals. This role requires strong management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to drive revenue growth while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Manage and supervise all aspects of the commercial service businesses, including staff scheduling, training, performance evaluations, and disciplinary actions.
- Monitor financial performance through regular analysis of sales data, budgeting, forecasting, and cost control measures.
- Collaborate with other departments such as marketing and operations to develop innovative service offerings that align with customer demands.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by promptly addressing any complaints or issues raised by clients/customers.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations in all commercial service areas.
- Oversee inventory management processes including procurement, stock control, rotation policies, wastage reduction initiatives etc.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure cleanliness standards are met throughout all commercial service areas.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and competitors’ activities; recommend necessary adjustments or improvements accordingly.
Men’s Shed Manager
This position is responsible for the development and management of the Men’s Shed including Community Strengthening initiatives that seek to meet the needs of the existing and future members of the Wadeye Men’s Shed.
You’ll be providing support, information, and advice and will play a key role in liaising and networking with local organisations, government representatives, funding bodies, sponsors, and the general community.
If you enjoy mentoring others, have a genuine interest in supporting and promoting men’s health and welfare, and skilled in an appropriate trade this position will play to your strengths.
Tasks & Responsibilties
- Manage the day to day running of the Men’s Shed, including but not limited to, management of staff, volunteers, art gallery, timber mill.
- Develop and manage new and existing programs and initiatives to meet the needs of the local community such as bush camps, men’s health yarning circles, timber harvesting trips.
- Provide safe, practical, creative woodworking services and mentoring.
Community Housing Officer
Based in Wadeye, the primary role of the Community Housing Officer is to provide Tenancy Management Support Services and to assist with delivery of the Living Strong Program in accordance with the Remote Public Housing Management Framework (RPHMF) and TDC’s existing ‘Supply of Remote Tenancy Management Support Services’ contract.
This position will work closely with community based and visiting employees from Territory Families, Housing and Communities and TDC’s Healthy Homes department, to provide tenancy support services across Wadeye and deliver The Living Strong Program. The Living Strong Program has been developed to provide additional support and develop knowledge and skills of tenants to successfully maintain a safe and healthy home and living environment.
IT Support & Information Management Officer
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated IT Support & Information Management Officer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support, managing information systems, and ensuring the smooth operation of our IT infrastructure. This role requires a strong understanding of hardware and software systems, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
CDP Case Managers
Thamarrurr Development Corporation (TDC) located in Wadeye, NT, are seeking Job Seeker Case Managers to join our dynamic Community Development Programme (CDP) team.
Our main focus and the objective of CDP is to provide local people with sustainable employment. The Case Manager is responsible for developing realistic plans for individuals, assisting people to overcome barriers to employment in a culturally competent manner and entering comprehensive and high-quality data into relevant databases.
If you pride yourself on attention to detail, are well organised and have a genuine empathy and understanding of the barriers and challenges faced, when living and working in remote communities, this position will play to your strengths. With several positions availble, this could be a great opportunity for couple both working in CDP.
NDIS Coordinator of Supports
The primary purpose of this position is to provide responsive, individualised services and support for each person and family consistent with their NDIS plan, relevant legislation, company policies and quality safety and security guidelines, including any contractual guidelines.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate services as defined in the participant’s NDIS plan
- Develop person-centred, inclusive support plans for clients and families
- Develop accurate and timely Service Agreements for provision of new or continuing services
- Build knowledge of local services and organisations clients can utilise, including advocacy services
- Provide reports outlining progress towards plan goals and recommendations.
Art Collective Coordinator
Based in Darwin, this position will support all Communities & Outstations within the TDC – CDP region, including but not limited to Wadeye, Nganmarriyanga, Merrepen, Nemarluk, Wudipuli, Peppimenarti, Emu Point, Wudikapildyerr. The aim of this position is to support community artists to deliver positive social, economic and cultural outcomes, creating a consistent income from their artistic talent, while mentoring a local artist to support the role within Community.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Set up and management of the Community Art Collective
- Ensuring the Aboriginal Art code ethics are in play at all times
- Mentoring Community based Art Coordinators
- Grow strong relationships with artists and support their goals
- Engage with Community to look at new opportunities and art skillsets, and engaging with training providers where necessary
Are you a Carpenter that loves fishing, camping and wanting to explore remote parts of the Northern Territory? Then this is the job for you.
Thamarrurr Development Corporation (TDC) located in Wadeye are seeking qualified carpenters to join our Housing & Construction team.
We are a Not-for-Profit, registered charitable organisation, owned by members of the Wangka, Tjanpa and Lirga peoples. The Wadeye Community, (formerly Pt Keats) NT, is located in the Western Daly River region – an area rich in cultures, wildlife and ecosystems. Wadeye is the Territory’s 6th most populous towns and one of Australia’s largest remote indigenous communities.
Providing safe, reliable, consistent and high-quality carpentry services to the Wadeye community and surrounding areas, you’ll also be providing on-the-job training and mentoring to local Indigenous trade assistants and apprentices when required.
Truck Driver & Machinery Operator
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Truck Driver & Machinery Operator to join our team in the building and construction industry. In this role you will be responsible for operating various heavy machinery and equipment to assist in the construction process. Your attention to detail, knowledge of machinery operation, and commitment to safety will contribute to the successful completion of projects. Primarily based in Wadeye, occasional work may be required in surrounding areas including outstations within the Thamarrurr region, Palumpa and Peppimenarti.