Wadeye Post Office
The Wadeye licensed Post Office operates 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday* and offers a range of services to the community including:
- Post office boxes
- Return services with print at post facilities
- Prepaid power cards on behalf of Power and Water Corporation.
- Bank@Post facilities with the ability to deposit and withdraw money 6 days/week
- Money services such as Load&Go, Reloadable Visa, Prepaid Cards and money orders
- Identity services such as 100 Point Check/Verification, Australia Post Keypass Identity Card, Instant Passport & ID Photos and Land Title ID Check
- Travel services such as Foreign Currency, Load & Go Travel Cards and Travel Sim cards
The post office also stocks a large range of stationery and home office needs, such as mobile phones, computer printers and accessories, televisions, laptops, and external hard drives. There is also a large selection of toys and accessories on offer.
Mail is flown in from a local courier service 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, with mail and parcels available for collection from the Post Office centre.
*Different operating hours may apply on public holidays.